Cute Sweet Nice Decent Romantic sms text messages quotes wishes in english, images wallpaper photo picture.




Nver ask 4 a kiss, just take it.
Nver ask 4 a hug, just give it.
Nver ask do u Luv me? Say I Luv u.
Nver say I can't live without u, say I live for U


See outside the Window,

Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night
I told them to wish U GooD Morning.



Always be Happy,

always wear a smile;
Not because life is full of reasons to smile 
but because ur smile itself is a

reason for many others to smile


Girl: I hate the fact that u r taller then me

Boy: Trust me there is an advantage in it
Girl: What???
.
..

Boy: When i hug U, U listen to my heart which beats only for U…



Just go to hell
yes you
u only !
because
only you can change
hell into heaven
by your sweetness.!

Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke