Happy Gandhi Jayanti Quotes sms text message wishes with gif animated images picture Greetings HD wallpaper




You can chain me, 
you can torture me, 
you can even destroy this body, 
but you will never imprison my mind 
Happy Gandhi Jayanti.





Har kamyabi pay aap ka naam hoga,
Apke har qadam pay duniya ka salam hoga,
Mushkilon ka samna himmat sey karna,
Dua hai ek din waqt bhi apka ghulam hoga..

Happy Gandhi Jayanti! 


Jo Bhagwan ko nahi manta 
Use me Insaan nahi manta aur, 
Jo Gandhiji ko nahi manta, 
Use me Indian nahi manta. 
Wishing all Indians “Happy Gandhi Jayanti”




Gandhi joke
Munnabhai:Ye gandhi Bapu har note par haste kyu rehte hai?
Cicuit:Simple hai bhai
Royenge to note geela nahi ho jayega!
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!


Mahatama Gandhi Quotes-

“We must become change we want to see”
“Nobody can hurt me without my permission”
“Fear is not the disease of the body;fear kill the soul”
“An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind”
“The week can never forgive.Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”
“I like you christ,i dont like your christians.Your Christians are so unlike your Christ”

Popular posts from this blog

Marathi Adult Sexy Non Veg Sms Text Messages

Hot south indian tamil Aunty bra bikini show Kambi kadakal Hot Sexy tight jeans shirts

Marathi dirty sms, Double meaning joke